Terms & Conditions
Candidate is any person introduced by the Consultant to the Client based on the data and details recorded by the Consultant being Savoir Vivre an authorized premium domestic division under Kensho Management Consultancy based in Dubai, UAE.
1.Definition. The Consultancy Fee to be paid by Client to Consultant is defined below in two categories: 1. Local placements, pertaining all the candidates or clients based within the United Arab Emirates and 2. Overseas placements, pertaining any clients or candidate outside the territory of the United Arab Emirates. Exempted are countries that are serviced as full package fee: a) Philippines b) India c) Nepal d) Sri Lanka e) Vietnam f) Ghana g) Ethiopia. You may require the T & C for those from the Consultant, subject to availability.
2. Local Placements. Consultancy fee charges of 20% calculated from the annual gross salary of the Candidate, billed upon a successful selection of the desired Candidate.
3. Overseas Placements. Consultancy fee for the salaries below 6,000 AED, is fixed to 15,000 AED and for the salaries above 6,000 AED payable are 20% of the annual gross salary of the Candidate.
4. Service Fees. In order to activate any Service Agreement there is a Service fee of 3,000 AED, which contains 30 hours of effective Consultants engagement. The balance of the Consultancy fee (billed as per article 2 and 3 above) should be paid immediately and upon a successful search completed having the Offer Letter signed by the Candidate, deducted the amount of the Service Fee paid in advance. The final Invoice containing Consultancy fee should be paid latest in 7 working days, from the date of issuance.
5. Service Fees Restrictions. This Service Fee is non-refundable. It is the obligation of a Consultant to notify the Client that the hours of search were exhausted. However the Service fee is limited to terms given by the Consultant in a written correspondence to the Client such as salary, day off, working hours etc, and if in case Client dismisses those this Service Agreement becomes permanently void and null and no further Candidates will be send to the respective Client.
6. Description of Services. This Agreement is solely for consultancy services and is not, and shall under no circumstances be characterized, considered or deemed as a labor supply agreement or transaction providing manpower to Client.
7. Relationship of the Parties. Consultant is a referral service, not an agent or representative of Candidate; neither is a Candidate an agent or employee of Consultant. Consultant is not liable for a Candidate’s acts and/or omissions, nor for other events beyond its control. Client shall indemnify and hold Consultant harmless from any and all claims arising out of services provided by any Candidate to Client, including without limitation: claims for loss, damage, injury or expense suffered by Client or another person due to the wrongful acts, omissions, or negligence of the Candidate; and claims made by the Candidate against the Client.
8. Client’s Obligations. Client shall notify Consultant immediately when a Candidate accepts Client’s offer of employment, and shall not make any private agreement with the Candidate or do any act that is inconsistent with this Agreement or may result in avoidance of any of Client’s obligations herein. Such private agreements and acts include, without limitation, those by which another person could avoid paying a consultancy fee to Consultant, such as referral of a Candidate to another person who then hires the Candidate. Client shall be liable to Consultant for all damages resulting from Client’s referral of a Candidate or disclosure of a Candidate’s information to any other person.
9. Warranty. Consultant guarantees a Candidate’s employment agreement with Client for three (3) months from the date the Candidates officially joins the role. If the Candidate resigns or Client on reasonable grounds becomes dissatisfied with the Candidate, Consultant shall attempt to provide one (1) suitable replacement at no additional charge. However, if Consultant determines, at its sole judgment and discretion, that a Candidate has been subjected to exploitative conditions in Client’s household, then Consultant shall have no obligation to provide a replacement or any refund in the event that the Candidate leaves Client’s employment.
10. Governing Law. This Service Agreement shall be governed by the applicable laws of Dubai, UAE. Any dispute under this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration according to the Rules of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Our website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.