VIP Family Office Services on Offer at Savoir Vivre
As time has progressed, the needs of family offices have become more and more complex. Each family office has a diversity of needs — from investments and philanthropy to taxes and next-generational planning — and a uniqueness within that diversity of needs. This means that the recruitment of the right leadership talent is extremely important, but also extremely challenging.
Finding the right leader
Communication among the family is integral in finding a leader who will fit its needs and, ultimately, help preserve and grow its wealth. Savoir Vivre best practices include:
- Assess and prioritize your needs.
- Write job descriptions for key roles in the family office.
- Set family office goals for the next several years.
- Decide how leaders’ performance will be measured and how it will be aligned with compensation.
- Consider using external advisers for an independent perspective.
Savoir Vivre can assist with assessing the current gaps and advisory services on the prospective recruitment needs. In addition, the positions we can assist with
- Family Office Executives
- Chief of Staff
- Legal, Finance, Tax specialists