Terms & Conditions
Candidate is any person introduced by the Consultant to the Client based on the data and details recorded by the Consultant being Savoir Vivre Human Resources Consultancies based in Dubai, UAE.
- Description of Services. This Agreement is solely for Consultancy services and is not, and shall under no circumstances be characterized, considered or deemed as a labor supply agreement or transaction providing manpower to Client.
- Consultancy Fee. The Consultancy Fee will be paid by the Client to Consultant for a successful referral billed at the effective Date of Appointment et the date when the Candidate has been selected. Following the Consultancy fee structure as a one-time non-refundable fee:
2.1. For salaries higher than 2,500 AED, Consultancy Fee of a 20% of the gross annual salary.
2.2 For salaries lower than 2,500 AED, Consultancy Fee of 9,000 AED flat fee.
- Consultancy Fee – Clients based outside UAE. For salaries lower than 5,000 AED, Consultancy Fee of 12,000 AED and for the salaries higher than 5,000 AED, the Consultancy Fee would be 25% of the annual gross salary.
- Final Invoice. The Final Invoice will be issued on a date of the Appointment as a consolidated amount and a totality of the Consultancy Fee. The Final Invoice should be paid latest in 7 working days, from the date of issuance. After the 7th day, the amount of 250 AED will be billed weekly or 50 AED per working day, weekends are excluded and not liable to penalty.
- Service Fee 3,000 AED. In order to activate this Consultancy Agreement, a payable fee of 3,000 AED, will be billed to the Client and will be refunded when the Final Invoice will be issued. The Service Fee contains 15 hours of effective Consultants engagement. Service Fee is totally refundable if in case the Consultant fails to refer at least 3 Candidates within a period of 5 days.
- Service Fees Restrictions. TThis Service Fee is non-refundable; however, it is the obligation of a Consultant to notify the Client when the hours of search were exhausted. This Service fee is limited to the engagement terms given by the Client in the Client Registration Form above and relate to the salary, day off, living arrangement, working hours etc, and if Client dismisses those or changes this Service Agreement becomes permanently void and null and no refund of the Service Fee will be given.
- Relationship of the Parties. Consultant is a referral service, not an agent or representative of Candidate; neither is a Candidate an agent or employee of Consultant. Consultant is not liable for a Candidate’s acts and/or omissions, nor for other events beyond its control. Client shall indemnify and hold Consultant harmless from any and all claims arising out of services provided by any Candidate to Client, including without limitation: claims for loss, damage, injury or expense suffered by Client or another person due to the wrongful acts, omissions, or negligence of the Candidate; and claims made by the Candidate against the Client.
- Ownership of the applicants. The Consultants keeps the ownership of the Candidates up to 12 months from the day the Candidate has been referred to the Client and holds the right to issue a Final Invoice to the Client if the Candidate has been appointed directly and without notice.
- Client’s Obligations. Client shall notify Consultant immediately when the Candidate was chosen and shall not make any private agreement with the Candidate or do any act that is inconsistent with this Agreement or may result in avoidance of any of Client’s obligations herein. Such private agreements and acts include, without limitation, those by which another person could avoid paying a consultancy fee to Consultant, such as referral of a Candidate to another person who then hires the Candidate. Client shall be liable to Consultant for all damages resulting from Client’s referral of a Candidate or disclosure of a Candidate’s information to any other person. The Client understands the UAE immigration laws and must process the Residency Visa of the Candidate at the Date of Appointment.
- Warranty. Consultant guarantees a Candidate’s employment agreement with Client for three (3) months from the Date of Appointment. If the Candidate resigns or Client on reasonable grounds becomes dissatisfied with the Candidate, Consultant shall provide one (1) suitable replacement at no additional charge.
- Warranty restrictions. Any Candidate that will be Appointed will be considered as a replacement However, if Consultant determines, at its sole judgment and discretion, that a Candidate was Appointed and has not continued due to unfair treatment and/or has been subjected to exploitative conditions in Client’s household, then Consultant shall have no obligation to provide another replacement or any refund.
- Governing Law. This Service Agreement shall be governed by the applicable laws of Dubai, UAE. Any dispute under this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration according to the Rules of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.