Finding a nanny can be a very challenging task, for several fundamental facts but the most important knowing that her influence on your child is immense, and she is definitely going to become eventually a family member due to a very close relations and bonding that happens between the nanny and the child.
We have developed for you a set of 15 interview questions carefully designed while hiring a nanny.
- What is your educational background?
- Can you tell us more about your previous nanny experiences?
- Do you have any formal certifications and additional trainings?
- How much you love kids?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- How do you feel about taking on the extra responsibility of light housekeeping duties?
- Are you willing to maintain the kid’s room and clothing?
- Are you willing to do a child meals for prepare their school bags?
- Will you have the children help clean their rooms?
- Would you have a problem doing the family’s laundry?
- Do you cook? What cuisines?
- Are you willing drop off a child from school and activities?
- Would you be willing to do the grocery shopping?
- If necessary would you be willing to act as a PA of the house?
- What is your knowledge of child nutrition?
We configure this set of questions, which will help you create a fruitful interview session with your future nanny.